Free as in Freedom
Yes! I finished reading Free as in Freedom!
I saw a id outburst today. Details are here (bias).
It's just like this. Someone was mad about our form's Gecko Maths Compitition's arrangement, and tore up the application form for our whole tutor group. I mean, TEARing up the hand-in form. I mean, I don't like the arrangement, but I'm not THAT extreme...
I saw a id outburst today. Details are here (bias).
It's just like this. Someone was mad about our form's Gecko Maths Compitition's arrangement, and tore up the application form for our whole tutor group. I mean, TEARing up the hand-in form. I mean, I don't like the arrangement, but I'm not THAT extreme...

1 Comments:
Yes...yes. You wwere fooling around, dancing ballet with Martin.
And I, won this WHOLE problem just by saying- The situation is very bad. Let God's Dice be IT!!!
Now I can call you guys crazy.
I don't know why you guys aalways critisice me for doing things for NO reason.
OF COURSE I HAVE very GOOD REASONS!!!!
FREE AS IN FREEDOM may be very good, but your definition of it is too ideal and impossibly hard to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home